1. If you place an order electronically through the www.afaist.com website, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
3. The shipping charges, which are the product shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased products must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in our auctions and with their certificates, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
7. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
8. The buyer's membership is closed by the site administrator for new purchases and bids.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
9. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days to the SELLER. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNPROSECTED REASONS:
10. If force majeure events occur that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
11. The buyer will inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER has to carefully protect the goods/services after delivery.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
12. BUYER; It is deemed to have accepted in advance all the conditions stated in the Online Auction User Agreement about withdrawal .
13- Since the auction to be held is realized according to the regulation in TCO 274 and its continuation and cannot be considered as a distance sales contract regulated in Article 48 of the Consumer Law, the person participating in the tender has no right of withdrawal. If the person remaining on the auction does not pay the price of the work in full within 7 days, Sancak Müzayede Org. Ltd. Sti. If he wishes, he is authorized to terminate the contract of sale, to collect 15% penal clause and all losses incurred, together with commercial interest and 15% monthly interest to be charged from the invoice date. Sancak Auction Organ. Ltd. Şti.'s other lawsuits and claims are reserved. Sancak Müzayede Org. Ltd. The sold work will not be delivered to the buyer unless all the expenses to be made by Şti. are paid by the buyer.
CASE OF DEFERRED AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
14. The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank, in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney's fees to arise from the BUYER, and in any case, in the event that the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
15. By Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer),
Recipient: Ferit Eren BEŞKARDEŞ
TR90 0006 2000 0750 0006 6948 30
TR80 0011 1000 0000 0049 3269 63
You can make your payment in Turkish Lira.
23. After you make your payment, your products will be sent to your full address that you have specified on our website within 2-4 business days via Sendeo / Yurtiçi Cargo with buyer paid.